Nursery applications are made directly to the school. If your child was born between 1 September 2013 and 31 August 2014 then they could start nursery in September 2017.
To apply for a place in our Nursery please contact the school office, alternatively you can print off an application form here.
Please complete the application form and return by email to:
email@example.com alternatively you can drop it into the school office or send by post.
Applicants will be informed of the outcome at the end of the spring term.
Please note your child cannot start in our nursery if they are still in nappies
Our school tours take place on Tuesday at 9.30am and are by appointment only. Please contact the school office to book an appointment should you wish to view the school.
Nursery places are part time, attending either a morning or afternoon session.
AM Session - 8.55am to 11.55am
PM Session - 12.15pm to 3.15pm
Nursery applications are processed in the spring term for a September intake and places are allocated in accordance with the admission criteria set out by the Local Authority which is as follows:
- Local Authority Looked After Children
- Catchment with siblings attending the school
- Catchment with exceptional medical or social circumstances (letter from social worker or relevant professional – not GP)
- Distance with siblings attending the school
- Distance with exceptional medical or social circumstances (letter from social worker or relevant professional – not GP)